Isomer December Gift Guide 2023
Digital platforms have been the darlings of investors over the past decade and provided some of the highest returns ever witnessed.
This has helped platform founders secure significant VC investments to finance their growth. However, with a lower number of IPOs, a more difficult investment landscape, and the new AI wave, digital platforms will have to demonstrate their potential and ability to monetise sooner rather than later.
- What are the key challenges that digital platforms are facing in the current investment landscape?
- What are the key trends affecting the investment landscape at the moment and what advice would you give to platform founders looking to secure VC investment?
- How can digital platforms demonstrate their potential and ability to monetise in a more difficult investment environment?
- What role will AI play in the future of digital platforms?
Speakers in order of appearance:
- Joe Schorge, Founder & Managing Partner, Isomer Capital
- Andrin Bachmann, Partner and Founder, Piton Capital
- Camilla Dolan, General Partner, Eka Ventures
Platform Leaders bring together entrepreneurs, policymakers, academics and practitioners to exchange insights and best practices on the future of digital platforms and ecosystems.